Families stay anywhere from one night to several months, with our average length of stay being 12 nights. Our overnight services at the Ronald McDonald House are valued at $223 per night. One visit to one of our Ronald McDonald Family Rooms is valued at $23. Many of the families who stay at the House also utilize the Family Rooms each day. All of these services are available to families at no cost to them.
Supporting our Adopt a Room program with an annual gift helps bridge this funding gap and, above all, makes sure our doors are always open to families in need.
Each of the adopted rooms and spaces has a designated plaque with the name of the group, company, or individual who has provided this annual gift.
For more information about the Adopt a Room program or to specific the space you’d like to adopt, contact Marketing & Communications Manager Reba Chenoweth by email or by calling 937-224-0047 extension 40.
Room sponsorship begins at $1,500 and spaces are available at all three of our locations. There is also the option to Adopt a Family and Adopt a Night. Adopt A Family covers the cost of one week’s stay for a family. It is $750. Adopt a Night covers the value of one night’s stay and one visit to a Ronald McDonald Family Room. Sponsorship is $250.
Adopt a Room Donors Receive:
- Designated plaque near the adopted room/space
- Recognition on RMHC website, email blasts and social media
- This can include written articles and video features highlighting your donation and your organization/business
- Recognition on annual donor wall located at the Ronald McDonald House
- An invitation to tour the Ronald McDonald House or a Ronald McDonald Family Room to see first-hand the impact you are making on our guest family’s lives.