Were you one of the hundreds of home chefs that joined us in 2020 for Cooking Alone… Together? Well, we are no longer “alone” and in 2021 the fun continues with a new name and new culinary partners!
Join us each month as we bring delicious culinary experiences to you at home!
Each month will feature a three-course meal hand-selected by the chef of the month and a hands-on virtual cooking class complete with a wine and cocktail tutorial.
What You Get:
- Restaurant-grade ingredients for a three-course meal
- A refreshing cocktail to enjoy as you prepare your meal
- A link to a virtual cooking class so you can cook along with the chef
- One bottle of wine perfectly paired to enjoy with your meal
How It Works:
- Choose your registration type and make your payment.
- You will receive an email immediately confirming your payment was received. This is your dinner reservation!
- You will receive another email NO LATER THAN 6:00 pm on the Wednesday before the event providing you with a list of basic pantry items (salt, pepper, etc.) and cooking utensils you will need to provide, along with a zoom link to the virtual cooking class.
- You will pick up your pre-measured and individually packaged meal ingredients and beverages the Friday before the event at the Ronald McDonald House anytime between 4:00-6:00 pm.
- At 6:00 pm on the day of the event, log in to the zoom virtual class and join a live cooking demonstration.
The Culinary Team:
Menu Coming Soon!
April 23 – Chef Amanda Haubrock, Cargill Culinary
Click to Register!
Menu Coming Soon!
Additional Support By:
Brent Wagener – EVP, Heidelberg Distributing
If you have questions or would like to make special arrangements, contact Donor Relations & Signature Events Manager Erika Ward at [email protected].
*Chefs and dates subject to change