Saturday, October 24, 2020
Join Chef Matt DeAngulo, Miami Valley Meals, as he guides you through a virtual cooking class featuring a wine tutorial by Brent Wagener, EVP, Wine – Heidelberg Distributing and a pre-dinner cocktail.
[maxbutton id=”3″ url=”https://rmhcdayton.org/october-cooking-alone-together/” ]
What Are We Cooking?
What you Get:
- Restaurant-grade ingredients PLUS a virtual cooking class so you can make a three-course meal at home
- A cocktail to enjoy while preparing your meal
- One bottle of wine perfectly paired with your meal
How Does it Work?
- Choose your registration type and make your payment in the link provided.
- You will receive an email immediately confirming your reservation was received. This is your dinner reservation!
- You will receive another email NO LATER THAN 5:00 pm on the Wednesday proceeding the class providing you with a link to the virtual cooking class.
- Pick up your pre-measured and individually packaged ingredients on Friday, October 23rd (exact times and details will be provided in your Wednesday correspondence).
- Log on to the Zoom virtual cooking experience Saturday, October 24th at 6:00 pm!
SAVE THE DATE!
We are ending the year with a bang as chefs Casey and Patrick return for a final virtual cooking experience you’re sure to love!
Saturday, November 14, 2020
[maxbutton id=”3″ url=”https://rmhcdayton.org/november-cooking-alone-together/” ]