Now, more than ever, we need donations to help support our families in their time of crisis.
Shop Our Wishlist
By providing items from our Wishlist, you are helping to provide our guest families with a well stocked, clean, and happy “home” to retreat to after their long days at the hospital.
Shop Our COVID-19 Most Needed Items:
Help Us Feed our Families
To reduce the risk of coronavirus exposure, we have had to temporarily suspend our Hot Meal program. But, you can help ensure that our families come home to a Hot Meal each evening by donating grocery, restaurant, and catering gift cards.
- Virtual gift certificates can be emailed to House Director Cara Arnold at [email protected]
- Physical gift cards can be donated safely and securely via our no-contact drop-off process at the House, or mailed to 555 Valley St. Dayton OH 45404
- Catered meals can be delivered right to the House. Email Guest Services Manager Genna Stoffel at [email protected] to schedule a delivery!
Support Our Annual Fund
If you are able at this time, please consider a monetary donation to help ensure the viability of our programs. No gift is too small and all donations stay local. Donations may be made here.
However you help, our families thank you!
- All donated foods must be unopened.
- We are unable to accept donations of food or drink products past their expiration or “best used by” dates.
- We are not able to accept used or previously owned items of any kind. This includes stuffed animals, books, magazines, car seats/strollers, electronics, furniture, and clothing.
- Please do not gift wrap toys.
- Remember, if you shop at Amazon, Kroger or Dorothy Lane, a portion of your purchases can be donated to RMHC Dayton. Shop to support families of hospitalized children!
[maxbutton id=”5″ ]
For more information, contact House Program Manager Tyler Brady at [email protected] or 937-224-0047 x. 41.