Making a House a Home
Ronald McDonald House Charities of Dayton® is growing, and since the opening of our first Ronald McDonald Family Room, we have served more families than ever before.
We rely on donations to help support our families in their time of crisis. By providing items from our Wish List, you are helping to provide our guest families with a well stocked, clean, and happy “home” to retreat to after their long days at the hospital.
Donations are graciously accepted between 9 AM and 9 PM, 365 days a year at 555 Valley Street, Dayton, OH 45404.
- All donated foods must be unopened.
- We are unable to accept donations of food or drink products past their expiration or “best used by” dates.
- We are not able to accept used or previously owned items of any kind. This includes stuffed animals, books, magazines, car seats/strollers, electronics, furniture, and clothing.
- Please do not gift wrap toys.
- Remember, if you shop at Amazon, GFS, Kroger or Dorothy Lane, a portion of your purchases can be donated to RMHC Dayton. Shop to support families of hospitalized children!
For more information, contact House Program Manager Tyler Brady at [email protected] or 937-224-0047 x. 41.