Support families by filling our pantry
Ronald McDonald House Charities of Dayton® strives to keep our families comfortable during their stay, so they are better able to focus on meeting the needs of their hospitalized children. Our House and Family Room depend on the generous support of our community to help keep our pantries and cupboards stocked for our families. We invite local businesses, groups, and organizations to help us meet this critical need by becoming a Pantry Partner.
How does it work?
- Select a month you would like to participate
- A top ten list, featuring our most needed items, will be sent to your group
- Collect the items from the list
- Drop off the items at the House, located at 555 Valley Street in Dayton, Ohio
- Our guest families will appreciate your donation and your group will be recognized as a Pantry Partner on our website and social media.
For more information, contact House Program Manager Tyler Brady at [email protected] or 937-224-0047 x. 41.
Our Generous Pantry Partners
- Church of Jesus Christ of the Latter Day Saints
- Dayton Children’s Hospital Hematology & Oncology Department
- Ernst Enterprises, Inc.
- Globe Slicers
- Kettering / Centerville Kiwanis
- Mended Little Hearts – Dayton
- One Love Church
- Parts Express, Int’l
- St. John Lutheran Church