Support families by filling our pantry
We depend on the generous support of our community to help keep our pantries and cupboards stocked for our families. We invite local businesses, groups, and organizations to help us meet this critical need by becoming a Pantry Partner.
How does it work?
- Select a month you would like to participate
- Contact Stephanie Minton at [email protected] or 937-208-4561 for a list of our current greatest needs.
- Collect the items from the list
- Drop the items off at the House, located at 555 Valley Street in Dayton, Ohio
- Our guest families will appreciate your donation and your group will be recognized as a Pantry Partner on our website and social media.
For more information, contact Stephanie Minton at [email protected] or 937-208-4561.
Thank You to Our 2019 Pantry Partners
Ernst Enterprises, Inc.
Kettering / Centerville Kiwanis
Modern Woodmen of America Dayton Area
Target of Beavercreek
Merchant Payment Services
Applied Mechanical Systems