Support families by filling our pantry
We depend on the generous support of our community to help keep our pantries and cupboards stocked for our families. We invite local businesses, groups, and organizations to help us meet this critical need by becoming a Pantry Partner.
How does it work?
- Fill out the sign-up form here and select the month you would like to participate
- All sign-ups will be confirmed by phone or email and you will receive a list of our greatest needs
- Collect the items from the list
- Drop the items off at the House, located at 555 Valley Street in Dayton, Ohio
- Our guest families will appreciate your donation and your group will be recognized as a Pantry Partner on our website and social media.
For more information, contact Stephanie Minton at [email protected] or 937-208-4561SIGN-UP TODAY!
Thank You to Our 2020 Pantry Partners
Homewood Suites Dayton South
Ernst Enterprises, Inc.
St.Mary of the Assumption Springboro
Kettering / Centerville Kiwanis
Merchant Payment Services
Englewood Christian Assembly of God
Neighbor to Neighbor/Greenmont Oak Park Community Church UCC
Wright Patt AFB Pharmacy
Modern Woodmen of America
Middletown First Presbyterian Church
Beavercreek Seventh Day Adventist Church
St. John Lutheran Church
Jackson Center UMC