Support families by filling our pantry
We depend on the generous support of our community to help keep our pantries and cupboards stocked for our families. We invite local businesses, groups, and organizations to help us meet this critical need by becoming a Pantry Partner.
How does it work?
- Select a month you would like to participate
- Contact Stephanie Minton at [email protected] or 937-208-4561 for a list of our current greatest needs.
- Collect the items from the list
- Drop the items off at the House, located at 555 Valley Street in Dayton, Ohio
- Our guest families will appreciate your donation and your group will be recognized as a Pantry Partner on our website and social media.
For more information, contact Stephanie Minton at [email protected] or 937-208-4561.
Our Generous Pantry Partners
Association of Public Employees
Children’s Hematology & Oncology Dept.
Ernst Enterprises, Inc.
Kettering / Centerville Kiwanis
Mended Little Hearts – Dayton
Modern Woodmen of America Dayton Area Charitable
Parts Express, Int’l
Ruth Chapter 104
St. John Luthern Church
Rolling Hills Garden Club
The Market Place Movement