Due to Covid-19, our Volunteer Programming is temporarily suspended. Please check back for updates.
Activities can help families unwind after a long day at the hospital and provide fun and entertainment for children staying at RMHC Dayton!
- Groups of 1 – 10 people can volunteer for an activity. All minors must be accompanied by an adult. There must be 1 adult for every 3 children, ages 10 -17.
- Family activities will be scheduled between 6:30 and 8:30 PM. At this time, activities are on week nights only.
host an activity
- Read and agree to adhere to our Family Activity Guidelines.
- Fill out the Family Activity Group Application.
- Guest Service Manager Genna Stoffel will be in touch to schedule and help plan your activity night.
- Come to RMHC Dayton on your confirmed date and have fun with our families!
Contact Guest Service Manager Genna Stoffel