“We appreciate how hard everybody works to make sure all families are comfortable and well fed. I appreciate the cleanliness- it is critical to the health of our child.” – Former guest family
From glitter in the playroom to items in the pantry, help make caring for critically ill children just a little bit easier for our guest families by showing some care for our house. There are numerous group activities, times and dates to choose from, and we’ll help you find the right ones for your group. Everything you clean, paint, restock, or repair will give our guest families more precious time together. Your group will have some too!
- We welcome groups of up to 15 adults (age 18+).
- Opportunities are offered 7 days a week 9:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m.
- Necessary supplies will be provided by RMHC
- An RMHC staff member will be your host
- Tours will be provided during your visit
- All skills welcome
Contact Tyler Brady, House Operations Manager for scheduling, questions or more information: [email protected] or call 937.224.0047 x. 41.
Learn more about our Scavenger Hunt Group Opportunity.